RIHANNA FINALLY IN LOVE READ THE #VMA2016 THANK YOU NOTE



Finally hard work pays off for drake as It looks like Rihanna’s got “Love on the Brain.”
Just Less than a week after Drake professed his
longstanding adoration and love for Rihanna, she offered
affection right back.


In a touching message on Instagram, RIRI the Bad Gal
thanked several people for their help and support on VMA
night and included a dedication to Drake, who
presented her with the Michael Jackson Video
Vanguard Award. She said “Your speech was so touching, And I love you for that!”
Rihanna also acknowledged Naomi
Campbell, Mary J. Blige, and Tracee Ellis Ross for their kind words focused on her and also thanked everyone else who worked on her VMA performances.
She wrote “#VMA2016 night was one that I would never
forget, I have the most incredible
people in my life! My family, friends, loved ones,
my fans, my team!!! All gifted beautiful spirits!
And I’m so grateful to God for
flawlessly arranging our paths to meet and It’s because of you and your help that I was able to
reach this moment in my career!”
 





 


Rihanna and Drake recently shared a kiss onstage during a “Summer Sixteen Tour” stop in Miami .
 




Talking about showing love, Rihanna showed her love for Drizzy by getting a shark tattoo.

Read the full Rhianna thank you note she posted on instagram below.

 
"#VMA2016 night was one that I would never
forget!! I have the most incredible people in my
life! My family, friends, loved ones, my fans, my
team!!! All gifted beautiful spirits! And I'm so
grateful that God has precisely and flawlessly
arranged our paths to meet at each other! It's
because of you that I was able to reach this
moment in my career! And it's also because of
you that I was able to pull off a night like this
one, with 4 medley performances, 4 set
productions, 4 outfits, 4 hair and makeup looks,
and all in 4 days of rehearsal! It was a
challenge but I wanted nothing more than to
give my fans a true representation of all the
colors that I'm made of as an artist! My
journey has been filled with growth and people
who continue to inspire me! Forever grateful to
everyone involved creatively, from
choreography all the way to wardrobe and
production! @MTV team you were a dream to
work with! Thank you to the beautiful
@iamnaomicampbell @therealmaryjblige
@traceeellisross for your kind words!
@champagnepapi your speech was so touching
and I love you for that! All in all….Best night
ever!!! I'm a lucky girl!!! To God be the Glory!
#RiRiVanguard"









Evibez Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates